Monday, September 15, 2008

Cockpit Arts Open Studios in September

It's just less than a week until the next Open Studios at Cockpit Arts... and .... I have some more Little Errols! I'm very excited- I have some now and I'll have a whole lot more in time for the Christmas shows, and also quite a few squeaking sleeping babies. I have all of the new cards on display for the first time since launching them in July, including the Christmas ranges (they're all on the website). Oh.. and the enamel badges, including lots of seconds at discounts.

I'm in studio 305 on the top floor of - please come along and say hello.
20-21 September 2008
11am - 6pm
Cockpit Arts Deptford,
18-22 Creekside
London
SE8 3DZ

There are directions and a map to find the studios at the Cockpit Arts website.

No comments: