Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kids.Modern Show in February

Kids.Modern

Sunday 24th February 2008, 10am-4pm
Christison Hall, Dulwich College, London SE21

Kids.Modern appreciates that children deserve good design. Modern-minded parents will love the latest in bright and clever design solutions for kids from celebrated international designers.

Outdoor kid-friendly bbq, free puppet show and Dulwich College's monthly farmer's market. West Dulwich BR, Dulwich Picture Gallery and Dulwich park in walking distance. The Horniman Museum 5 min drive/bus ride from the college.

Entrance £5 / Our first show is free for children

I will be exhibiting at the first Kids.Modern show next month. I went to have a look around the hall today and the line-up of exhibitors is fantastic, I'm looking forward to it! I'll list more about the other exhibitors with links soon.

I will be selling a limited edition run of Little Errol and some new characters which I'll picture here before the show.

No comments: